BOOKING DOGS CHILDREN ARRIVAL IN THE AREA PARKING CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT ACCOMMODATION SERVICES EAT AND DRINK SPA AND FITNESS ACTIVITIES VOUCHER
- May I bring my dog with me?
Dogs are most welcome at our hotel. And our dog treatment will take great care of your four-legged companions!
Can I book an additional bed or a baby bed?
There is the possibility of an extra bed for up to two more people as well as the provision of a baby cot. If you have two or more children, you must book the deluxe category or an apartment.
In general: A maximum of 2 adults and 3 children can stay in one room; however, if you have 4 or more children, you must book an additional room.
Up to what age can children stay overnight free of charge?
Children up to 12 years of age stay overnight and have breakfast in our Rosenpark free of charge, from 13 years of age we charge 39.00 EUR per child/night (incl. breakfast).
- How can I best reach the hotel by car/train/plane?
- The central station in Marburg is only a few minutes’ walk from our hotel.
- You can reach Frankfurt Airport in approximately an hour by car.
Additionally, a train goes from the airport to Marburg’s central station every hour.
- Click here to see a map with directions.
- How far away is the city centre /old town from the hotel?
It takes around 10 to 15 minutes on foot to reach the city centre. Please contact our Guest Service Centre for a more precise description of the route you need to take. Tel.: +49 6421 6005-0 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can we get to the castle from the hotel?
You can reach the castle on foot, by car or with bus line 20.
Please contact our Guest Service Centre for a more precise description of the route you need to take. Tel.: +49 6421 6005-0 Email: email@example.com.
How far is the hotel from the University Hospital Marburg?
The clinic is about 7 km away and can be reached by bus and car.
Where is the nearest cash dispenser?
The medical centre is about 7 km away, and you can reach it by bus and by car.
- Where is the nearest cashpoint?
You can find one at the Sparkasse, Volksbank Mittelhessen, Postbank and Reisebank, all of which are less than 5 minutes away on foot.
- Do you have an underground car park? How high is it, and what does it cost?
Our hotel’s underground car park has 121 parking spaces and a ceiling height of 2.10 metres, and it is available to our guests and visitors for 2.50 euros an hour. As of the 8th hour, you’ll pay a daily rate of 18 euros for 24 hours. (LINK to the landing page, parking, etc.)
We would be delighted to park your car underground for you.
- Do you have e-charging stations?
We have 2 TESLA Destination Charging stations available.
- Can I reserve a parking space at the hotel?
You cannot reserve a parking space.
- Where can I park if the underground car park is full?
Should our underground car park be full, you can park in the nearby Parkhaus Nord located in Furthstrasse. It is about 200 metres from the hotel.
- Is the reception open around the clock?
Our reception is staffed 24 hours a day for you.
- When can I check in and out?
Your room will be available for use from 4.00 pm on the day of your arrival. We are happy to have the room ready for you starting at 8.00 am. We will invoice you for 70% of the current daily rate for this service.
Your room will be available for use until 12.00 pm on the day of your departure. You may leave your room at a later time for an extra charge of € 25.00 per hour.
- Which languages are spoken at the hotel?
All of our employees speak German and English at a minimum. Since our hotel is multi-cultural, however, many different languages are spoken here.
- Can I leave my bags at the hotel?
We are happy to keep your bags in our baggage storage room before you check in and after you check out.
- Do you have smoking rooms?
We have only non-smoking rooms. You may feel free to smoke on our balconies and terraces.
- Is your Wi-Fi free?
We offer free Wi-Fi. All you have to do is confirm the GTC.
- Do you have accessible rooms?
All of our rooms are accessible. We also have rooms with disability-friendly furnishings. You will find these rooms in the following categories:
- Do all the rooms in the hotel have air conditioning?
Except for the rooms in the category “Comfort Lite”, all the rooms have air conditioning.
- Can I see the castle from my hotel room?
You will have a lovely view of the castle from our “Castle View Suite”.
- Do you have rooms for people with allergies?
All of our rooms are suitable for people with allergies. We also have seven rooms especially for people with allergies. There are no carpets in these rooms, and both the mattresses and bed linens have dust-mite-proof coverings.
- Do you have rooms with bathtubs?
- Are there rooms with connecting doors?
- Is there a laundry service?
You can arrange for us clean your clothing. Our guests can choose from among dry cleaning, laundering and ironing services.
- Is there a wake-up call service?
Our team from the reception will be delighted to wake you up at the required time.
- Do you have a newspaper service?
We will gladly bring the newspaper of your choice to your room in the morning. You pay only the price for the newspaper.
- Are different pillows available?
You may feel free to select the best pillow for you in our pillow menu.
- What are the opening hours?
- Gym/fitness area: Monday – Sunday, 6.30 am – 10.00 pm
- Pool area: Monday – Sunday, 7.00 am – 10.00 pm
- Saunas: Monday – Sunday, 10.00 am – 10.00 pm
- Treatments: Monday – Sunday, 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
You can also book treatments outside of the regular treatment times. Should you wish to book an appointment, please contact +49 6421 6005-199 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How old do you have to be to use the wellness area?
Children aged 14 and under may use the pool area only if accompanied by their parents. The fitness area is also open to adolescents under 16 if they are accompanied by their parents. Only people aged 18 and older may enter the saunas.
- Can I still use the spa after checking out?
We charge an additional €14 per person for early usage of the wellness area before 4.00 pm and late usage after 12.00 am.
- Do I have to bring swimwear?
The sauna area is a textile-free area. You may use the pool only if you are wearing swimwear.
- Do I need to bring hand towels?
We are happy to provide you with a bathrobe, hand towel and bathing shoes.
- Can I rent bicycles at the hotel?
We would be delighted to rent bicycles for you at Velociped. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more specific information about prices. You can reach us at +49 6421 6005-0 or email@example.com.
- Where can I go shopping nearby?
There is an EDEKA supermarket only a 5-minute walk away. Bakers, a chemist and our gourmet centre VILA VITA Essentials are also located in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
- Where can I go shopping in Marburg?
There are several shopping centres, as well as many small shops with a wide range of products in the old town and the city centre. You can find out more about them here. (Sports & Leisure - In Marburg)
- What can I do in Marburg?
Our “Sports & Leisure” section offers you a wide range of possible activities in and around Marburg.
- Where can I find more information about offers, courses and events?
You can find all the information you need under All Events.
- Where can I purchase vouchers from you?
You can purchase them from us at the hotel itself, in any VILA VITA outlet and in the online ticket shop.
- Which vouchers do you offer?
We offer vouchers that you can top up with any value you like. You can redeem them at any of VILA VITA Marburg’s outlets.