We are pleased to welcome you to our hotel and would like to guarantee you a pleasant and safe stay. Your health, as well as that of our staff, enjoys the highest priority.
Due to the current resolutions and regulations of the federal government, we would like to point out that every guest must present a Corona negative certificate upon arrival.
This can be done by:
- a vaccination certificate (yellow vaccination certificate or printed/digital official proof of vaccination against SARS-CoV2) showing that at least 14 days have passed since the second vaccination.
- Proof of recovery (printed/digital proof of Corona infection at least 28 days and no more than 6 months ago).
- a test certificate from an official testing station for a negative Corona test that is not older than 24 hours.
- a negative self-test carried out on our premises under supervision and at an extra charge.
This applies to children from 6 years of age.
In the following we would like to inform you about current restrictions in our house:
- You are welcome to make an appointment for treatments and massages in advance at email@example.com. Our spa area, the saunas and the pool are open with conditions.Body-related services in our spa are permitted with an appointment, contact registration, hygiene concept and with a negative proof (tested/vaccinated/genuine).
- Both our outdoor and indoor areas are open. You no longer need a negative test to use the outdoor gastronomy. The use of indoor catering is only permitted with a negative test (see above).
- General distance- and hygiene concepts must be observed at all times.
- Masks are mandatory in all indoor areas.
- We ask you to conscientiously fill out the contact registration documents or to use the corresponding apps for contact tracking.
We wish you a pleasant stay, as usual, and thank you for your understanding.
The reception team is of course always at your disposal for any further questions or requests.
Your VILA VITA Rosenpark Team