Hygiene & safety measures
We are pleased to welcome you
we are looking forward to welcoming you at VILA VITA Rosenpark.
Of course we want to guarantee you a pleasant, but also safe stay. Your health, as well as that of our employees, is our highest priority.
Currently our hotel is exclusively available for business customers, which leads to certain restrictions. Thank you very much for your understanding and consideration.
We consistently implement all specified hygiene and safety measures:
The measures at VILA VITA Rosenpark include
- Every guest is registered upon entering the hotel
- Please always wear a face mask in public areas
- A maximum of 2 persons are allowed per room (except for the closest family circle)
- On the floors you will find markings to comply with the distance rules of 1.5 m
- Pool, fitness area and saunas are closed, applications cannot be offered at present
- Public areas, restaurants and rest areas are closed
- Disinfection dispensers are available throughout the house
Your overnight stay in our comfortable rooms:
- Breakfast is served in your room from 6 to 11 a.m. We are happy to consider your wishes.
- You will find bathrobes and hotel slippers free of charge in your room
- A change of linen is provided free of charge upon request
- The minibar is at your disposal as usual
- Since the restaurants of the VILA VITA Marburg are closed at the moment, the delivery service VILA VITA @HOME is available to you. Please find the menu in your room.
We wish you a pleasant stay despite the restrictions and thank you for your understanding.
The reception team is of course always available to answer any further questions or requests.
Your VILA VITA Rosenpark Team