New opening hours
Please note that hour opening hours changed: You can enjoy our traditional roast every Sunday!
- Seasonal Salad with Cider Herb Dressing, “Handkäs” and roasted Bread | 8,50
- Warm Cabbage Salad with Pear, Beans and Black Pudding | 9,00
- Potato Fritter with regional Salami, Herb Sauce and Salad | 8,80
- Tarte Flambée “Classic” Crème Fraîche, Bacon and Onions | 8,00
- “Zirbelstube” Crème Fraîche, Pickled Char and Red Wine Onions | 9,00
- Cream of Mushroom Soup with Spring Roll and Chive Oil | 7,50
- Consommé of chicken with homemade Noodles and Vegetables | 6,50
- Roasted Chicken Breast with Herb Sauce, Pearl Barley and Leek | 17,50
- Escalope of Veal with homemade Potato Cucumber Salad | 22,50
- “Königsberger Klopse” Meatballs in Caper Sauce with Potatoes and Red Roots | 16,50
- Beef Roulade with Pickled Cucumber, Bacon, Onions, Bread Dumplings and Red Cabbage | 18,50
- Whole Roasted Trout with Potatoes, Parsley Butter and Salad | 17,50
- Soup of stewed Quinces with Vanilla Ice Cream | 8,00
- Cheesecake with Cherries and Plum Ice Cream| 8,50
Enter our restaurant Zirbelstube and be enchanted by its rustic charm. Amid the cozy atmosphere of wood panels and warm colors, you will discover local hearty specialties created with regional products.
Its unique design, classic local dishes of highest quality and excellent service will make an evening at Zirbelstube a delightful experience.